Monday, February 16, 2009

On July 15th...

We will have a new baby GIRL! We just got back from the ultrasound and it was great! She looks healthy and very wiggly :) Ellie is excited to have a baby sister although I'm not sure she gets the whole idea yet. Rob and I say to her, "Mommy has a baby in her tummy." And she'll say, "Me too!" I know she'll be beside herself with joy when we bring the baby home - it will be so much fun!

7 comments:

Dan said...

I'M SO EXCITED!!! I think it's so great when the first two are the same sex. I'm hoping for a boy for number two, but I guess I don't care too much. YAY! Do you have a name yet? Hey, maybe she will be born on Caleb's birthday. That would be cool. CONGRATS!

Dan said...

Monica, this was from Bri not Dan:-)

Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you guys. Let us know when you decide on a name. Yipee for another girl.

Turpin's said...

HURRAY..congrats! We can't wait to see her!!!

The Ostheds said...

Sisters are the best! Congrats!

Sarah said...

Yeah for girls! I love having my two girls together. I do have to wonder if the Hemsley Men are capable of anything but girls...maybe Ryan will have the first Hemsley boy!

cornter said...

so I found the blog I missed !!!!
YAHOOO!!!!!!