Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Where Did Fall Go?

I think I'm about one season behind. All summer I kept thinking to myself, "Why is it so hot? It's only spring!" I'm grateful I didn't say that out loud to anyone because then I realized what an idiot I am. Then even though fall is my favorite season I just didn't get all that excited because I didn't actually believe summer was coming to an end. I completely missed enjoying autumn because I was in denial. So finally after the blizzard of the century over the past two days I realized there is no denying it is finally winter. So how fitting is it that I am posting my favorite fall time harvest pictures? Quite fitting in my opinion.
The girls and I love riding in the beet truck with my Mom every October. We always have a blast and her treat stash never fails to please. Thanks Mom!



No comments: