Latest and greatest from our girls
(in a sing-song voice) Sunshine sunshine, roly poll away.
Roll and roll and do a little bouncy.
~~~~~
Rob's brother, Rich (riding with Piper in the car behind a car waiting to turn): Outta the way old bittie!
Piper (laughing her hilariously deep laugh): Hahaha!! Old bittie!
~~~~~
Piper (playing the game, I'm Thinking of Something): What's white and thick and funky?
Piper: SNOW!
~~~~~
Rob: Hey! You need to quit growing up!
Ellie: Hey! You need to quit getting old!
~~~~~
My Mom: Why are you going to preschool?
Piper: Oh, to learn to fetch dogs and take care of babies.
~~~~~
Piper: A diving suit and you and Ellie and mommy and eyebrows.
Rob's brother, Rich: How'd you get so cute?
Piper: Jesus made me that way.
~~~~~
Ellie: Dad, how old are you?
Rob: I'm 32. And in twenty years I'll be 52 and then maybe I'll get some respect around here.
Ellie (rolling her eyes): Whatever.
~~~~~
This is a conversation that took place between Piper and my Dad and I found it so sweet and cute.
My Dad had been reading books with Piper for a while:
Dad: I'm going to read my book for a little while now.
Piper: Okay.
(He starts reading silently. She watches him for a while then decides to climb up on the couch next to him)
Piper: Why aren't you reading?
Dad: I am. I'm just reading to myself and I hear my voice in my head.
Piper: Oh! Like the Holy Ghost?
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, these are so cute and funny! The last one is SO SWEET! What little characters you have! I had dinner with Jaime Bybee/Runyan this past week at her house. Jesus Garcia (from our mission) was also there. He asked if I still kept in touch with my companions and which ones. When I said you, he was trying to see if he knew you. He looked you up on facebook, and when he saw your girls he said "whoa, she's got really cute girls!" They are so cute, and the best part is, they are super cute INSIDE TOO!
Adorable. I especially LOVE the last one. Your girls are just beautiful, like their Mommy!
Post a Comment