Saturday, November 1, 2008

My First Day

I've been wanting to start a blog for a long time and I literally have been thinking about it every day for the last month. So it's time to jump in and start sharing our adventures as a family and my experiences as a mom.


A little about our family:

Rob is my amazing husband and daddy to our daughter Elliett. He just graduated from law school and passed the Bar (yippee!). He loves to fly fish, hunt with his dog, and spend time with Ellie and I.

Elliett is our red-headed daughter who is full of energy and smiles. She is 2 1/2 years old and she loves animals, her grandparents, her daddy, and bugs.


Then there's me (Monica). I'm a wife and mom who loves to spend time with family, knit, bake, and be outside. It's a great day when I can do all four of those things at once :)

1 comment:

cornter said...

oh!!!!!!
I miss you so and am so glad that I can keep up with you now. Your whole family is absolutely adorable!!!!