I can never find pants that fit - especially now that I'm carrying an extra 20 (twenty! yikes!) pounds on my short little body. I'm not too fond of that extra twenty. I don't plan on keeping it around too long. But I need pants that fit me right now and they need to be real pants, none of those drawstring/elastic/maternity pants that I've been living in for the last eight months. Oh and they need to be cheap since hopefully they will be too big for me soon. So I found pair of khakis on the clearance rack of a local clothing store and also a pair of jeans at a thrift store both of which fit in the waist but were way too long for me. Not to worry though because weeks before, I found this awesomely easy tutorial about hemming pants while keeping the original distressed hem intact.
I just wanted to share it.
My vertically challenged friends and Bowen cousins can thank me later :)
I just wanted to share it.
My vertically challenged friends and Bowen cousins can thank me later :)
4 comments:
I'll thank you right now, because I was just about to attempt hemming some jeans, and this will be perfect! Thanks
I wish I had this tip 25 years ago! This vertically challenged Bowen cousin thanks you immensely!
Yay! This is awesome! I am going to try it this weekend! Also your birth story with Piper is amazing! I wish I could be brave enough to try it! You make it sound so easy!
YAY! I'm so happy that we can feel the short pain together. Somedays it feels like I'm the only one. Good thing Mandi already commented on this post. She's my sewer and now I know she knows the trick. p.s. I think you (and your little family) are stupendous!
Post a Comment