Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Portraits

Just a quick post to share this link with you. My mother-in-law's friend came over last week and did a photo shoot with my girls and I. She did an awesome job and I love how all the pictures turned out! I am having a hard time deciding which ones to get prints of.

Which ones are your favorites?

6 comments:

Camille said...

Those pictures turned out great! I like them all but I do love the first one of you and Ellie. I don't think I can even begin to help you narrow them down.

Amy said...

I don't know how you can pick a favorite. They are so adorable. What beautiful girls. Rob is so lucky to be surrounded by such women!!

Turpin's said...

Mud, you have the CUTEST little girls! Piper is getting soo cute and I just want to pinch her cute little cheeks!! She did such a wonderful job on the pictures!!!

Bryn said...

Love these pics, my most favorite is 45, but the others ones I liked were 21, 16, 31, 34, 42. What beautiful girls! You included.

cornter said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Dixie said...

Amazing!!!